Garmin Forerunner 245 Music – Aqua
You do the running. Forerunner® 245 Music does the thinking. This GPS running smartwatch evaluates performance stats such as VO2 max, aerobic and anaerobic training effect and training status, which indicate if you’re undertraining or overdoing it. You can also track advanced running dynamics1 such as ground contact time balance and stride length. Sync your favorite music from select streaming services2, and even store up to 500 songs right on your watch for phone-free listening. Take the guesswork out of training for your next 5K when you team this watch with the Garmin Coach app. Select free training plans that adapt to your goals, or take training into your own hands by creating custom workouts at Garmin Connect™, our free online fitness community.
- Sync with music streaming services, such as Spotify®, to easily store and play your favorite songs right from your watch
- Evaluates your current training status to indicate if you’re undertraining or overdoing it; offers additional performance monitoring features
- Get free adaptive training plans from Garmin Coach, or create your own custom workouts at our Garmin Connect™ online fitness community
- Provides advanced running dynamics1, including ground contact time balance, stride length, vertical ratio and more
- Safety and tracking features3 make it easy to share your location with chosen contacts
- Customize with free watch faces, apps and more from our Connect IQ™ store
- GPS, GLONASS and Galileo network capability helps you track how far, fast and hard you’ve run — on or off the city streets
- Connected features2 include built-in Wi-Fi® connectivity, smart notifications, automatic uploads to the Garmin Connect™ online fitness community and the ability to track your runs with the LiveTrack feature
- Battery life: up to 7 days in smartwatch mode and 6 hours in GPS mode with music
1 When used with Running Dynamics Pod or HRM-Run™ or HRM-Tri™ monitors (sold separately)
2 When paired with a compatible smartphone. See safety and tracking features requirements and limitations
3 When paired with a compatible smartphone; see Garmin.com/ble
Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance.